Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Few Flowers

Over the weekend my daughter, my granddaughters and I traveled to my niece's for her housewarming. It was fun to get together with the family, see her new house and enjoy my babies! I managed to get in a few minutes of drawing and painting.
These are some flowers from the housewarming. They were a beautiful golden orange that doesn't really show well in the pictures.



I also attempted to draw some flowers from the bedroom.




I thought it would make a great value study with the white flowers against the white comforter, but I started losing light, getting uncomfortable on the floor, and then the kids came in, so this drawing is incomplete. But as I'm learning, it's not the product but the process that is important. And I had fun!

EDM #76 Draw some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment