Sunday, November 15, 2009

On November 12, I made a trip, high score and a bingo!


On Thursday, I took a trip to Lake Martin for a girls' getaway with 2 of my sisters and my sister-in-law. The drive was about 4 hours and beautiful! Down in LA (lower Alabama) we don't see quite the variety of fall color that I saw on that trip. I listened to my music, sang out loud and enjoyed the scenery and cool weather.



One of the main items on the agenda for the weekend, right behind "relax," was playing Scrabble. Scrabble is my game. I love words and the challenge of seeing how many points I can score. Thursday night I made the high score, including a BINGO! with a score of 103 points for one word.



Here is our cozy little cabin that sat only a few steps from the beautiful water.



There was a lot of laughs here this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment