Monday, November 30, 2009

On November 30, I made the end!

Today I worked on my final project for my 2D Design class, the Picasso. This project was pure fun, even though there should have been a feeling of pressure because it counted as a final exam. Don't worry, it's not really supposed to make much sense!
It's hard to believe this month is over! It has flown by. Though I haven't been able to produce as much artwork as I'd hoped, I think it has helped me to think more artistically, to train my brain to see things a little differently. Confession time!! I didn't really meet my challenge of blogging every day--Blogger has a neat little trick so post dates can be changed and I utilized that to have a post (almost) every day. But regardless of how precisely I met the challenge, my overall goal of building the habit of making art each day has been achieved. I don't feel pressure to post every day, but I will try to keep up that habit and stay creative. I'd love to hear from any readers out there with ideas on how you stay creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment